Monday, September 8, 2008

I invited the celebs!


Well guess what I did? I think it is so cool! It was Tom's idea but I had a lot of fun doing it. I invited Oprah Winfrey, John McCain, and Barack Obama to Madi's benefit. Ha! Isn't that funny? Ya never know unless you ask, right? I sent them both emails so I we just have to wait and see.
Not much new on our scene. I was so sick over the weekend and so they had more daddy time. Madi is definitely in her two stage. She keeps hitting or pulling her sister's hair if they get remotely close. She still loves the bars. She will say, "I stand up!" or "Wak, Wak" which translated means, walk walk. She really thinks she is fancy now when she goes over the back plastic piece at the end of the walk. She makes me nervous! She even tried going from the bars to her pink chair. She is getting quite brave. She also LOVES to ride the John Deere with her daddy. As soon as she heard the mower start up on Sunday she whined until Aunt B. took her out to get on the mower with him. She smiled the whole time! Then her sisters followed and had a ride of their own.
Today we began our weekly therapy schedule! Today was O.T. She is getting really good at her lacing cards. Tomorrow water therapy, and Wed. we are meeting with the equipment guy to talk about a wheelchair. I will let you know if I get a response from either of the celebs I invited. Wouldn't that be cool?
This picture is from our family outing on Labor Day weeekend. On the way home from the wedding we stopped at a state park and then at the Field of Dreams. It was a lot of fun!

No comments: