Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Donations pouring in!


I am so grateful and humbled by all of our support from our family and friends. We are so truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives! We have so many donations for the silent auction coming in. I hope we are as lucky when it comes time for bidding on these items. I bet we have over a hundred auction items right now. We have an authentic football signed by Walter Payton! Wooo HOOOO! That is soooo cool! We have pizza for a year, Bears tickets, Iowa tickets, gift cards! I hope everyone can come to our fun event! I can't wait. I am already stressing about what Madi is going to wear! We went to Morgan's school's PTA meeting tonight and they are donating money to Madi. I feel so lucky and guilty at the same time for the wonderful people and organizations that want to help us. Madi is one loved and prayed for little girl. I really think that is why God is granting us the miracle of the little walking that Madi is doing. I can't wait for Sharon to see her tomorrow! All the girls are doing great! They are adjusting to school better now. Molly started preschool today and boy was she cute! She wanted Madi's hair like hers today, in pigtails. They were adoreable!

No comments: