Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My first blog

Well this is the very first blog I have ever written. I am excited to have the opportunity to share with all of you our busy lives. I wanted a way to update everyone on Madi's appointments and experiences in her life. Thanks to my brother Bob I can now do this on our very own website. Today was a busy day! Madi stayed home with babysitter Rachel and then met her mom and sisters at the gym. Then we all went to the pool with our best friends, the Lewis family. We had a blast. Madi loved trying to stand. Every time she would stand, with my assistance, she would say, "I did it!" It was sooo cute! She absolutely loves the water. She went right to sleep on the way home in the car. But as always, she wouldn't have anything to do with sleep when we got home. Her cat nap was enough. She doesn't like to miss out on much. She had dinner and played. She has a busy day ahead of her tomorrow. The poor thing has physical therapy at noon, a meeting with her "teacher" at 2:30, and water therapy at 4:00. I'm sure she will go to bed early tomorrow. I will post again tomorrow to let you all know how our day went. I have to go get Madi, as always, she doesn't want to be in bed if her sisters aren't.

1 comment:

Uncle Buckeye said...

Just heard about the "get together" at the Overtime on 20 Sept. for Madison A wonderful opportunity for a wonderful little girl.

Can't wait to hear more.